MEC, the French Rubber fetishists association is turning 25 this year.
To celebrate that, we are planning a very special weekend from November 14 to 17 !
Here’s the full program for the weekend:
Thursday 14 November 2019
6:00 PM : Opening Social Drinks
Le Quetzal Bar, 10 rue de la Verrerie, 75004 Paris.
To start this rubber weekend, we meet for social drinks at the Quetzal bar. We will have a dedicated area to gather and meet. Wearing rubber at the event is encouraged, but private parts must be covered.
Friday 15 November 2019
7:00 PM to 10:00 PM : Meet And Greet
Centre LGBT Paris-Ile de France, 61-63 Rue Beaubourg, 75003 PARIS.
Meet and greet “apéritif” and snacks in a dedicated space. A comfortable way to meet new people who are into rubber like you; and who knows what happens later at the Krash… Drinks and snacks will be available at a low price.
10:00 PM : “rubberize the Krash !” Rubber Party
Krash Bar, 12 rue Simon le Franc 75004 Paris.
To move on in a place perfect for sex, we then go to the Krash Bar. Open access for all, but those in rubber will benefit for Happy Hour prices all night long !
Saturday 16 November 2019 :
11:00AM: Tour of the historic gay Paris
The visit will be conducted by the association Paris Village Gay and will explain how the Marais became Paris’ gay quarter, then and now. Attendance is limited to 30 people, therefore early online registration is recommended. Meeting point : CENTRE LGBT (61-63 rue Beaubourg, Paris). Approximative length: one and a half hour. This visit is organized by a sister association, and a separate donation of at least five euros per person is required.
7:00 PM : Rubber Apéro
La Mine, 20 rue du Plâtre, 75004 Paris
We will further explore the art of the “apéritif” at La Mine in a welcoming and chatty atmosphere. Wearing rubber at La Mine is encouraged, but private parts must be covered.
10:00 PM-5:00 AM: International Rubber Meeting
Le Keller, 14 rue Keller 75011 Paris.
Strict dresscode / Play safe (vestiaire et 1 conso incluse). Il est conseillé de prendre son billet ici. En effet, les personnes ayant réservé via la billetterie seront prioritaires pour rentrer. Tarif indicatif à la porte : 20€.
La soirée devrait vous réserver quelques surprises….
Sunday 17 November 2019
1:00PM: Rubber Brunch
Le Who’s (14 rue Saint-Merri 75004 Paris) –
The Brunch at the Who’s is 29€, and is an all you can eat buffet in a privatized space, with a cloakroom to put rubber on rubber or store you luggage if you checked out of your hotel for instance (yes, it’s quite a large one). An auction of the MEC artwork displayed at the Keller will be conducted, with profits to health charity.
6:30 PM : Farewell Drinks
La Mine Bar, 20 rue du Plâtre, 75004 Paris.
Last drinks to end the weekend, see you next year !
MECS EN CAOUTCHOUC is an association. As such, we are a not for profit. Prices are adjusted to allow the best price for everyone for each event.
The weekend pack includes:
1. a free drink during Friday’s meet and greet at the centre LGBT.
2. One entry for the rubber party at the Keller, as well as a drink and cloakroom. An early registration online allows you to get a better price and priority access at the party.
3. a small contribution une participation (modique) au frais d’organisation et de communication.
The weekend pack does not include:
1. Sunday Brunch. The Brunch at the Who’s is 29€, and is an all you can eat buffet in a privatized space, with a cloakroom to put rubber on rubber or store you luggage if you checked out of your hotel for instance (yes, it’s quite a large one)
2. The Marais visit. This events is conducted by a sister association and requires an online registration. Attendance is limited to 30 people, but a second group will be arranged as needed. The payment is to the organizing association, of at least 5 euros per person. A translator will be avaiable during the visit.